Step 1: Removing Tape
Spray removal solution in steps
- Spray the solution onto the hairpiece base, lifting the hair gently.
- Spray the solution on the areas with adhesive tape or double-sided tape. Then, gradually remove them.
Cleaning the Base
- Gently comb through the hair and remove any remaining hair stuck to the adhesive tape.
- Peel off all the adhesive tape from the base of the hairpiece.
*Note: If the adhesive is sticky and difficult to remove, you can place a layer of cotton on top of the tape to secure the adhesive, making it easier for cleaning.
- Use non-lint cotton pads soaked in specialized C22 solution to wipe and gently clean any excess adhesive residue from the base.
*Note: Do not leave the C22 adhesive remover on the hairpiece base for more than 3 minutes as it may affect the longevity of the hairpiece.
Step 2: Cleansing Shampoo and Conditioner
*Note: Avoid using hair products that cause hair tangling, such as CLEAR, X-Men, and Head & Shoulders.
- Enhance hair nourishment: Mix the conditioner with water in a ratio of 2:1 (conditioner:water) and soak the hair in the mixture for about 10 minutes to allow the hair to fully absorb the nourishing properties of the conditioner.
- Pat the hair dry with a towel to remove excess water.
- Use a hairdryer on the cool setting (avoid using hot air) to dry the hair.