Collection of Personal Information
We will collect a range of information about you when you use our website, including preferences and behaviors, in order to provide you with more relevant content.
Use of Personal Information
When necessary, we will use this information to contact you directly through means such as email, phone, messages, and other methods. If you subscribe to receive email notifications, you may receive emails providing information about new products, services, upcoming events, or recruitment information.
Sharing of Personal Information
Except as mentioned in the "Use of Personal Information" section of this policy, we commit not to disclose your personal information to third parties.
In some cases, we may hire an independent entity to conduct market research projects. In such cases, your information will be provided to that entity to carry out the project. To ensure security, this third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement, allowing them to use the provided information only to complete the project.
We only disclose or provide your personal information in the following circumstances:
- When requested by legal authorities.
- In cases where we believe it will help protect our legitimate rights under the law.
- In urgent and necessary situations to protect the personal safety rights of VTG members
You have the right to request access to your personal data and request us to correct any inaccuracies in the data free of charge. You also have the right to request us to stop using your personal data for marketing purposes at any time.
Personal Information Security
When you provide personal information to us, you agree to the terms outlined above. VTG Smart Hair is committed to safeguarding your personal information by all possible means.
At the same time, VTG Smart Hair advises you to adhere to the following principles to protect your personal information:
- Do not disclose your username/login name and/or password to anyone, in writing or in use in a visible or identifiable location.
- When creating a password, avoid using easily guessable information such as your name, date of birth, phone number, or recognizable characters from your personal information.
- Ensure that you log out of the system and close your browser when you leave the computer, even for a short period. If you are using a shared computer, log out or close all open website windows.
- If you suspect that your password has been compromised, change it immediately, and if necessary, contact VTG Smart Hair for assistance.
All customers participating in transactions at VTG Smart Hair using credit/debit cards or domestic ATM cards are ensured information security through encryption. When making online payments, please observe the following guidelines:
- Only make payments on websites with secure certificates and secure card systems.
- Never allow others to borrow your credit card or account information to make payments on websites. In case of any unauthorized transactions, promptly notify VTG Smart Hair for immediate support.
- Regularly check your bank account to ensure that all card transactions are within your control and there are no suspicious transactions.